The Great Sights of Alaska
Dramatic visitas are the ultimate hightlights of your Alaska voyage and cruisetour with Princess Cruises,
and you'll be delightfully surprised when you experience the refreshing scenery by, air, land and sea.
Read about our first hand " Been There, Done That" Alaska cruisetour experience
1. Sailing past tidewater glaciers in Glacier Bay National park will be among the memorable moments of your Alaska voyage. If nature has her way, you'll catch sight of ice crashing into the waters below.
2. Breathtaking barely begins to describe the spectacular vistas of College Fjord. Located within Price William Sound - flanked by dramatic snow-capped mountains - the icy waters harbor the world's largest collection of tidewater glaciers, including the enormous Harvard Glaciers.
3. Embrace Alaska's wild side at Mt. McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge. Located on 146 acres of land in Denali State Park, the lodge is your gateway to a world of outdoor recreation - complemented by incredible views of Denali's mighty peak. Marvel at the masterful crafted tree house conceived by the experts from Animal Planet's Treehouse Masters.
4. Few places are as iconic as Alaska's Denali National Park, spanning six million acres of protected wilderness. Its crown jewel is the 20,210-foot-high Denali, but your adventures can cross miles on tundra and spruce forests to spot Denali's bug five - grizzlies, moose, caribou, Dall Sheep and wolves - in their natural habitats.
5. You may not even need binoculars to spot the majesty of a whale rising and breaching from the sea. Up close perspectives of migrating marine life will reveal delightful sights like orca sprays and porpoises gliding in small groups.
6. Have your camera ready as your voyage reveals wildlife that you'll only experience in Alaska. Watch in awe as a herd of elk grazes on grass, keep your eyes open for an elusive mountain goat and prepare to spot a bald eagle in the skies above.
Watch our video to learn more about Alaska's wildlife
Graphic credit : Princess Cruises